May 25 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
On behalf of Egypt Cancer Network and 57357, we would like to honor you and thank you for all your support by inviting you to our annual Appreciation Iftar on Saturday , May 25th, 2019. Children’s Cancer Hospital of Egypt 57357 was built and sustained primarily by donations. It has been in operation since 2007 and has been providing free care to all children with cancer without discrimination to race, creed, or ability to pay. The event this year will be at The Westin Stonebriar Hotel and Golf Club. 1549 Legacy Drive, Frisco TX 75034.
Our keynote speaker will be Dr. Amr Ezzat Salama
• Chairman of the Board of Trustees and the President of the Executive Bureau of 57357 Foundation
• Secretary General at Association of Arab Universities which includes 323 universities
• Former Minister at Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
Please RSVP by May 18, 2019. No tickets necessary. Limited Seating available. Please call if you have any questions.
- Barbara Hassan 972-743-7898 (email@example.com)
- El Sayed Hassan 972-743-7700 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Doors open at 7:45 pm. Babysitting will be available for $15/child for children between the ages of 2-12 . Food and drinks will be served to the kids. Please make sure to RSVP and provide ages for your kids by email or phone call to Barbara Hassan or Sayed Hassan, to ensure sufficient supervision, space and food. Ramadan craft activities will also be available.
We would like to remind you to consider extending your generosity and Zakat to the children of 57357 during the month of Ramadan